In case you spot anyone who did not follow these rules, please report abuse via the contact form immediately. Many thanks~!
Take it as the golden rule.
- DO NOT claim any graphics and designs as your own.
- DO NOT alter, tamper, edit or remove any watermarks if there is any.
- DO NOT archive or attempt to resell any graphics and design without my permission.
- Always link back to Design Within when it is due and required.
Online TCG Templates
All pre and custom-made, single or bundle packs.
- DO NOT edit the templates in any way unless you have my permission; this includes special card templates, level badges and any other templates included in the zipped file.
- If permissible, I accept minimal changes to fonts and/or placement of text/numbers. Please make sure to ask first and let me know what you need.
- If you have special cards that are fairly distinctive to regular cards, make sure to purchase the bundle template instead.
- If you have purchased a custom-made template, our agreement for the final design is strictly unchangeable.
- DO NOT blatantly copy the template from the attached PSD files and claim it as your own, especially the custom-made templates.
- Always link back to Design Within if you use a template. A text link is perfectly fine; you can also use a button that you may find under the sitely page.
- No direct-linking! Please upload all the necessary files you’ll need for your TCG onto your own server or image hosting.
- If you have decided not to use the template anymore, kindly please let me know.
- All premium card templates that are pre-made are subject to a one-year lock-in period.
- Once the template is no longer in use, it will have the one-year period from the moment it’s no longer in use before being put back to the shop and be available for others to purchase.
- Custom-made card templates are considered licensed and will never be available for others to purchase.